HELLO! Allow me to tell you, you look lovely today pretty lady! (And if you’re a guy, you’re totally rocking that guy-look!) Thanks for stopping by, I am so excited you’re here!
I would like to give you the official welcome to The Nadia Kay Blog! I am here to be the bridge between faith and everyday life. Need some Jesus? Find it here! Need a healthy breakfast recipe? Also here! Looking for a new workout plan or hair mask to restore from the curling iron? You’ve come to the right place!
To start, I’d like to share a little bit about myself and then hear ALL about YOU! 🙂
- On a scale from celery (one) to chocolate (10), my love for Jesus is like seven hundred million times eight thousand trillion plus two.
- My family is the second most important thing in my life (after Jesus) and I’m learning how to put that on display.
- Music plays a huge role in my life. I am not a musician, but I have always thought my life should be a musical.
- My thirteen year old brother just told me to include the fact that I am single in this list. So…there you go.
- I live in Sunny South Florida where bunday is every day and sweat is just a part of life.
Now it’s your turn! I want to know all about YOU; your favorite color (mine is green!), your dreams for this year, your expectations when making new friends and your favorite ice cream flavor. 😉 Leave a comment here (or on any of my social media links) so we can keep in touch!
But before you head out, here’s what you really came here for…10 reasons to join the fam!
- Become a part of a community of people who are passionate about life and are committed to experience the life Jesus called us to live.
- Like to cook? More importantly, like to eat? I would love to share my favorite recipes so that cooking is not a chore, but an exploration!
- Girls, let’s be honest, when it comes to beauty there is so much we can learn from each other. I aim to soon be stylish enough to share lookbooks, hair inspo and makeup tips with you!
- I love to travel, and through this blog, I can take you with me! We’ll talk packing tips/essentials, where to go, what to eat, what to see and what God teaches me along the way.
- As young go-getters, it is important we learn from friends who are older and wiser. I am excited to have guest writers who will share their experiences with us and teach us how to live life to its fullest! I also love a good ol’ Q&A, so ask away!:)
- Suggestions and my top picks in music, sermons, movies, products, places, activities, etc.
- Jesus Time! I am so thankful for this platform that allows me to share with you what God is speaking into my life.
- This is your new safe space! The Nadia Kay Blog is all about community and supporting each other. Comment and/or email me whenever you need a friend. 😉
- I am like those holiday-obsessed ladies in Hallmark movies, so you best be ready for some intense holiday and seasonal inspiration!
- Do you really need more to convince you? 😀 I am so excited y’all! Go ahead and hit that subscribe button and copy & paste the link at the top of the page to your social media and tag me telling me three things I should know about you! I’m @nadiakmora on Instagram and Twitter 😉
HAPPY FRIDAY AND GREEN DAY! 🙂
Nadia Kay 🙂
Photography: Ana Maria Avila @anama02